Hey everyone, today I’m using the More than Pie stamp set. I noticed the bear that wasn’t holding any pie and wanted to surround him with pies!
Using acetate, I created a spinner wheel for the pies to stick to and spin around the bear. For the bear to be in front, I had to create a stationary piece that the pies can move freely behind. That’s where foam tape comes in handy.
It’s a bit hard to explain in words, so I’m also including my YouTube Video Tutorial for it.
Regardless, I think the card comes out to be really cute and it’s an easy card made interactive by adding a brad to it. The acetate also makes it look like the pies are floating as long as you don’t look too closely.
Hopefully, you enjoyed this card and checked out the video to learn how to create one as well. Supplies are also listed below.
Thanks for visiting and I’m sure I’ll be back with another card for you guys soon.
→ SUPPLIES ←
Items marked with an asterisk (*) were provided by a store or the manufacturer. All other items were personally purchased. Items below are shown in the order they appear in the video.
- *Gerda Steiner Designs: More than Pie
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink : http://amzn.to/2vL72O0
- *Sweet Stamp Shop: Acrylic Blocks
- Spectrum Noir Markers: http://amzn.to/2wOAk0U
- IG4, IG2 – Pie Tins
- IG6, IG4 – Pie Tins
- IG1 – Whipped Cream
- TN2, TN4 – Pie Crust
- TN5, TN7 – Pie Crust
- PP1, PP3, TN2, TN3, TN4, TN5, TN7 – Bear
- Hero Arts Nested Circle Dies
- Sizzix Big Kick: http://amzn.to/2wOvUXT
- Copic Marker: C00
- Fiskars Trimmer (mine is discontinued): http://amzn.to/2gm34EW
- T-Ruler: http://amzn.to/2vIWyOZ
- Acetate: http://amzn.to/2xjme9s
- Scor-Pal double sided tape, 0.25: http://amzn.to/2emogdu
- Tonic Craft Pick: http://amzn.to/2xjn5aa
- Foam tape: http://amzn.to/2wlKLJ9
- Brad: http://amzn.to/2vLpPZf
- Delicata Gold Ink: http://amzn.to/2gPxjUS
- Hero Arts Wreath Die (from My Monthly Hero kit)
- Ranger Gold Embossing Powder: http://amzn.to/2gPlaPN
- Wagner Heat Gun: http://amzn.to/2gQS3PE
→ DISCLAIMER ←
Some products are provided by manufacturers for review and use.