When I first saw this Sunny Studio stamp set, my mind raced back to the pop up spinner card I did awhile back and I really wanted to redo that card using this set. It’s more or less the same card, but this time, I have a video for it to help anyone recreate the same card.
There’s quite a few steps to this card because I wanted to use three images, but using just one is just fine as well. The techniques involved is reverse stamping, pop up, and a spinner. It’s a three in one for this card! If you watch the video, you get the basic idea behind the card, and hopefully you can make a similar card as well!
→ SUPPLIES ←
Items marked with an asterisk (*) were provided by a store or the manufacturer. All other items were personally purchased. Items below are shown in the order they appear in the video.
- Sunny Studio – Tiny Dancers: https://goo.gl/yCeeg4
- Versafine Black Onyx Ink: https://goo.gl/VXTphe
- Misti: https://goo.gl/dVGSwM
- My Favorite Things – Mirror Image: https://goo.gl/13tCBf
- Copic Markers:
- Colors Used: E00, E11, R81, R83, R85, E25, E29, E34
- Distress Inks: https://goo.gl/AVMirX
- Colors Used: Dusty Concord, Chipped Sapphire
- Distress Ink Blending Tool: https://goo.gl/MqT7N9
- My Favorite Things – Cloud Stencil: https://goo.gl/jY7zs3
- My Favorite Things – Watercolor paper pad: https://goo.gl/sWevi8
- Sizzix Big Shot: https://goo.gl/zCH68U
- Teflon Bone Folder: https://goo.gl/tgsuZE
- Fiskar Paper Trimmer: https://goo.gl/LW8QvB
- Xyron Sticker Maker: http://amzn.to/2BKjOlI
- Mama Elephant – Framed Tags, Union Square: https://goo.gl/m4wG4x
- Singer Clear Thread: https://goo.gl/cALz5x
→ DISCLAIMER ←
Some products are provided by manufacturers for review and use. Affiliate links may be used at no cost to you.