Happy Wednesday everyone! I hope the week has been treating everyone well so far (halfway to the weekend!). Today, I’m sharing a card from one of my favorite sets from the newest Lawn Fawn collection, Beam Me Up. Of course, when I first saw this set, I wanted to do a pull up slider tab with the spaceship beaming up aliens. I’ve seen a lot of these wonderful cards, so I wanted to do something a little different.
Be sure to check out how I created it over at Drive By Craft’s blog.
And as an added bonus, I have a video as well.
→ SUPPLIES ←
Items marked with an asterisk (*) were provided by a store or the manufacturer. All other items were personally purchased.
- Lawn Fawn – Beam Me Up: https://goo.gl/HS39Zt
- Memento, Tuxedo Black Ink: https://goo.gl/VfNwsu
- Misti: https://goo.gl/dVGSwM
- Copic Markers:
- Colors Used: G28, YG17, Y13, C3, C1, C00, Y15, Y11, B00, BV00, BV02, V04, V15, C00, RV20, RV21, B45, B41, YG11, YG13, Y23
- Distress Inks: https://goo.gl/52xvyR
- Colors Used: Chipped Sapphire, Mermaid Lagoon, Salty Ocean, Black Soot
- Copic Opaque White: https://goo.gl/vaUjBP
- Sizzix Big Shot: https://goo.gl/zCH68U
- Teflon Bone Folder: https://goo.gl/tgsuZE
- Fiskar Paper Trimmer: https://goo.gl/LW8QvB
- Hero Arts Infinity Circle Dies: https://goo.gl/oTpMXT
- Cheap Foam Tape: http://amzn.to/2EYP8z4
- Scor Tape ¼in: https://goo.gl/tJKrxy
- Tombow Mono Multi Glue: https://goo.gl/TWhSD4
→ DISCLAIMER ←
Some products are provided by manufacturers for review and use. Affiliate links may be used at no cost to you.