Hello everyone! I’m doing something a bit different today. Instead of a card, I’m sharing how I created a few magnetic bookmarks. It’s really easy to put together and I had a lot of fun using The Sassy Club’s Darla Reads stamp set for it. It’s absolutely perfect for bookmarks.
These little bookmarks make for perfect stocking stuffers, little favors, or for your own personal use. Can you guess which book this is?
I have a video that accompanies this DIY to share how I created them.
→ SUPPLIES ←
Items marked with an asterisk (*) were provided by a store or the manufacturer. All other items were personally purchased.
- The Sassy Club – Darla Reads: https://goo.gl/yR5jXm (SSS); https://goo.gl/FceCLB (The Sassy Club)
- Memento, Tuxedo Black Inkpad: https://goo.gl/VfNwsu
- Hero Arts Infinity Circle Dies: https://goo.gl/oTpMXT
- Misti: https://goo.gl/dVGSwM
- Sizzix Big Shot: https://goo.gl/zCH68U
- Teflon Bone Folder: https://goo.gl/tgsuZE
- Fiskar Paper Trimmer: https://goo.gl/LW8QvB
→ DISCLAIMER ←
Some products are provided by manufacturers for review and use. Affiliate links may be used at no cost to you.