Today I’m sharing this card that I love so much! I had this idea in my head for awhile but when I went to the stamp set, I realized that the bear was actually holding the pie in his hand. I really wanted to make it so he would pop up from a window peeking at the pie.
This happens a lot when I have an idea for an interactive card in my head so sometimes I just have to mask and manipulate the image a bit.
Also, for this particular slider, I don’t need a slider die. I just create a channel using foam tape.
Thankfully, it’s easier to show you than explain in words, so I have a video for you!
→ SUPPLIES ←
Items marked with an asterisk (*) were provided by a store or the manufacturer. All other items were personally purchased.
- *Gerda Steiner Designs – More Than Pie: https://gsd-stamps.com/products/more-than-pie (shop is on vacation until 6/8/18)
- Lawn Fawn – Outside In Stitched Squares: https://goo.gl/5rvm4P
- Lawn Fawn – Push Here: https://goo.gl/YE9QcP
- Post It Full Adhesive Notes: http://amzn.to/2wqBHBj
- Tim Holtz Mini Snips: https://goo.gl/cMxBbE
- Acetate: https://goo.gl/TWMkyt
- Fiskar Paper Trimmer: https://goo.gl/LW8QvB
- Misti: https://goo.gl/dVGSwM
- Distress Inks – Fired Brick, Aged Mahogany: https://goo.gl/AVMirX
- Brick Stencil: https://bit.ly/2J8fMnO
- Teflon Bone Folder: https://goo.gl/tgsuZE
- Cheap Foam Tape: http://amzn.to/2EYP8z4
- Copic: I recommend purchasing from Dick Blick
- R20, C01, C03,
- Spectrum Noir Markers: http://amzn.to/2wOAk0U
- GB8, GB10, TN3, TN5, EB7, EB5, TN4, TN2
→ DISCLAIMER ←
Some products are provided by manufacturers for review and use. Affiliate links may be used at no cost to you.