Hello all! Today’s card is one of those cards where I have an idea in mind, but I just want to transform it into a shaker card so it’s not so plain.
I’ve realized that Honey Bee Stamps has a lot of images in their stamp sets and I love that, but unless you get the coordinating sentiments, you’re left creating your own. For this particular card, I’m using Altenew’s Bold Alphabet dies to create my own sentiment and writing in the second part of the sentiment.
Since the images from Honey Bee Stamps Coffee Break stamp set are large, I used them to create shakers. See how in the tutorial down below. All supplies are also listed.
→ SUPPLIES ←
Items marked with an asterisk (*) were provided by a store or the manufacturer. All other items were personally purchased.
- Altenew – Bold Alphabet Dies: https://bit.ly/2I9D4xk
- Honey Bee Stamps – Coffee Break: https://goo.gl/7oUz1N
- Fiskars Fingertip Precision Knife: https://goo.gl/njeejV
- Tim Holtz Craft Pick: http://amzn.to/2CBws2U
- Acetate: https://goo.gl/TWMkyt
- Fiskar Paper Trimmer: https://goo.gl/LW8QvB
- Misti: https://goo.gl/dVGSwM
- Memento, Tuxedo Black Inkpad: https://goo.gl/VfNwsu
- Distress Inks – Gathered Twigs, Walnut Stain, Mowed Lawn: https://goo.gl/AVMirX
- Teflon Bone Folder: https://goo.gl/tgsuZE
- Cheap Foam Tape: http://amzn.to/2EYP8z4
- Copic: I recommend purchasing from Dick Blick
- YG17, YG13, R20, C00, BG10
- Spectrum Noir Markers: http://amzn.to/2wOAk0U
- GB8, GB10, IG2, IG1, EB5, EB8
→ DISCLAIMER ←
Some products are provided by manufacturers for review and use. Affiliate links may be used at no cost to you.