Today, I’m sharing this card using Honey Bee Stamps’ Spring Blossoms stamp set to create this really pretty card. I mixed simple coloring with heat embossing on acetate to create this card. I really love flowers on cards since it adds elegance to them, especially with this set. I wanted to use a mix of different elements and I’m really happy with the end result.
I also have a process video for this card:
→ SUPPLIES ←
Items marked with an asterisk (*) were provided by a store or the manufacturer. All other items were personally purchased.
- Honey Bee Stamps – Spring Blossoms: https://goo.gl/URvn9J
- Acetate: https://goo.gl/TWMkyt
- Bristol Smooth Paper: http://amzn.to/2em6jeW
- Hero Arts Satin Pearl Embossing Powder: https://goo.gl/ZcuYpV
- Wagner Heat Gun: https://goo.gl/2Q4AaL
- Distress Inks – Wilted Violet, Dusty Concord: https://goo.gl/AVMirX
- Paper Smooches – Kindness Sampler: https://bit.ly/2MTHGq3
- Studio Katia – Iridescent Crystals: https://bit.ly/2IdzOwV
- Misti: https://goo.gl/dVGSwM
- Memento, Tuxedo Black Inkpad: https://goo.gl/VfNwsu
- Ranger Multi Medium Glue: https://goo.gl/3Gwq4X
- Xyron Sticker Maker: https://amzn.to/2K2DW7T
- Copic: I recommend purchasing from Dick Blick
- G28, YG17, YG 25, YG11, E25, E28, E34, V17, V15, V12
- Spectrum Noir Markers: http://amzn.to/2wOAk0U
- PL2, PL4
→ DISCLAIMER ←
Some products are provided by manufacturers for review and use. Affiliate links may be used at no cost to you.