Hello! I am so excited to share this card because this is one of my favorite cards that I’ve made in a long time.
My friend LOVES dogs and I needed to create a birthday card for her. I have a lot of dog stamp sets, but I think the MFT Lucky Dog is one of my favorite ones. The variety is awesome.
I imagined this backyard scene with a dog house and a fence with a dog peeking in. I adore that dog that this set includes, having his face and behind!
And I have a video for this one… so watch me create it (with some issues, lol).
Oh and duh! Template here:
→ SUPPLIES ← Items marked with an asterisk (*) were provided by a store or the manufacturer. All other items were personally purchased.
- My Favorite Things Stamps – Lucky Dog: https://goo.gl/KyhA1c
- Gerda Steiner Design – Hoppiness: https://bit.ly/2KYIKHH
- *Sweet Stamp Shop – Grass Border: https://bit.ly/2J5Lbqd
- Teflon Bone Folder: https://goo.gl/tgsuZE
- Fiskar Paper Trimmer: https://goo.gl/LW8QvB
- Tonic 7” Scissors: https://goo.gl/8k1Zp4
- Bristol Smooth Paper: http://amzn.to/2em6jeW
- Misti: https://goo.gl/dVGSwM
- Scor Tape (¼ inch): https://goo.gl/tJKrxy
- Wagner Heat Gun: https://goo.gl/2Q4AaL
- EK Tools Anti-Static Powder Tool: http://amzn.to/2EdW1g5
- Hero Arts White Embossing Powder: https://goo.gl/3G44Hv
- Versamark, Embossing Ink: https://goo.gl/wbqyLu
- Copics: (I recommend purchasing at Blick’s)
- BG13, BG11, C7, C5, C3, C1, C00, R20, 100, R24, W6, W4, W2, B93, B91, V15, V12, E19, E29
- Spectrum Noir Markers: http://amzn.to/2wOAk0U
- EB8, EB6, GB10, GB8, TN3, TN2, TN8, TN9, Tn7, TN5, Tn2, TN1, EB1, EB2, LG2, LG1
→ DISCLAIMER ←
Some products are provided by manufacturers for review and use. Affiliate links may be used at no cost to you.