Hello there! The Sassy Club recently had a release and I always love the Darla images. However, when I spotted a unicorn floatie, I HAD to put this in my cart and get it immediately.
I created a rocking card, which is a circle shaped card. When you prop it up and give it a little push, it’ll rock! How cute is that?
Check out the video tutorial for how I put this together.
→ SUPPLIES ←
Items marked with an asterisk (*) were provided by a store or the manufacturer. All other items were personally purchased.
- The Sassy Club – Darla Loves Summer: https://bit.ly/2M0fiVy
- Paper Smooches – Kindness Sampler: https://bit.ly/2MTHGq3
- Fiskar Paper Trimmer: https://goo.gl/LW8QvB
- Misti: https://goo.gl/dVGSwM
- Hero Arts Infinity Circle Dies: https://goo.gl/oTpMXT
- Teflon Bone Folder: https://goo.gl/tgsuZE
- Xyron adhesive: https://goo.gl/S9suhb
- Spectrum Noir Markers: http://amzn.to/2wOAk0U
IG10, IG8, IG6
- Copics: (I recommend purchasing at Blick’s)
E00, E11, E34, E25, E29, E18, YR24, YR23, YR15, E19, YR18, BG13, BG11, R85, R83, R39, BG18, C7, C5, B93, B91, B29, V17, V15, V12, C00, C01, Y11, B97, G28, YG17
→ DISCLAIMER ←
Some products are provided by manufacturers for review and use. Affiliate links may be used at no cost to you.