Hello there! I’ve had Simon Says Stamp’s Beautiful Flower stamp set for such a long time and I never used it because it is such a large floral image. I just couldn’t do it justice in my head. I finally pulled it out to create something super fun and outside my comfort zone.
I usually am pretty OCD but with alcohol inks… you just can’t be. They have a mind of their own! Even if you loved how something turned out, the chances of you duplicating the same again, is nearly impossible.
I decided for today’s card to let the image speak for itself. It’s only stamped and heat embossed on vellum and yet, it makes such a statement against the alcohol ink. I wanted to do a super colorful background and what is more colorful than the colors of the rainbow.
Check out how this came together in my process video:
→ SUPPLIES ←
Items marked with an asterisk (*) were provided by a store or the manufacturer. All other items were personally purchased.
- Simon Says Stamp – Beautiful Flowers: https://bit.ly/2MZA2dh
- Fiskar Paper Trimmer: https://goo.gl/LW8QvB
- Misti: https://goo.gl/dVGSwM
- Yupo Paper: https://goo.gl/ReJxxs
- Teflon Bone Folder: https://goo.gl/tgsuZE
- Versamark, Embossing Ink: https://goo.gl/wbqyLu
- Wagner Heat Gun: https://goo.gl/2Q4AaL
- Ranger Super Fine White Embossing Powder: https://goo.gl/6hiBho
- EK Tools Anti-Static Powder Tool: http://amzn.to/2EdW1g5
- Tonic 7” Scissors: https://goo.gl/8k1Zp4
- Alcohol Inks: https://goo.gl/5HR114
- Poppyfield, Sunset orange, Honeycomb, Botanical, Sailboat Blue, Purple Twilight, Gold, Blending Solution
→ DISCLAIMER ←
Some products are provided by manufacturers for review and use. Affiliate links may be used at no cost to you.