Happy Sunday everyone! As a little kid, I always really enjoyed origami… whether it was folding cranes or folding up notes into hearts. It’s been an art, I’ve always enjoyed and today, I decided to mix it with stamping and cardmaking.
The basic origami shape I’m using is a boat for this card using Lawn Fawn’s Ahoy Matey stamp set. With a 3D card, there was an issue of the back of the image and alcohol ink bleeding, but I ended resolving it. You can see how in the video below.
I really ended up loving this card and how it ended up as a final product.
Here is the video for the card so you can see the process (and issues) behind the scenes of this card. Hope you have an amazing day!
→ SUPPLIES ←
Items marked with an asterisk (*) were provided by a store or the manufacturer. All other items were personally purchased.
- Lawn Fawn – Ahoy Matey: https://goo.gl/MEdxCx
- My Favorite Things – Mirror Image: https://goo.gl/13tCBf
- Fiskar Paper Trimmer: https://goo.gl/LW8QvB
- Misti: https://goo.gl/dVGSwM
- Teflon Bone Folder: https://goo.gl/tgsuZE
- Tonic 7” Scissors: https://goo.gl/8k1Zp4
- Post It Full Adhesive Notes: http://amzn.to/2wqBHBj
- Memento, Tuxedo Black Inkpad: https://goo.gl/VfNwsu
- Versafine Black Onyx Ink: https://goo.gl/MUcfpi
- Distress Inks – Walnut Stain: https://goo.gl/XPSXug
- Spectrum Noir Markers: http://amzn.to/2wOAk0U
GB10, GB8, TN3, TN1, EB1, EB5, EB8, FS3, FS1, IG10, IG8, IG6, IG4
- Copics: (I recommend purchasing at Blick’s)
- E00, E11, E34, C7, C5, C3, C1, R29, R27, E25, E18, E29, Y11, Y15, YR23, YG11, YR24, B29, B27, B91, B00
→ DISCLAIMER ←
Some products are provided by manufacturers for review and use. Affiliate links may be used at no cost to you.