Hi there! It’s Jeannie and I’m so happy to be back to share a card as an official Design Team member.
Gerda Steiner Designs recently released a handful of new stamp sets and they are all adorable! Today, I’m focusing one of the smaller sets, Upside Down Flamingo. This set comes with one large flamingo and two large sentiments. I think it’s such a cute image… it’s so silly and I love it!
When I first saw this stamp set, I liked how the head was between the legs peeking at you. I thought it was perfect for an interactive card.
Putting this together was a little tricky because I just wasn’t sure how to go about creating it but once I figured it out, it turned better than expected. It’s also just as silly as the image.
This is a spin on a pull tab using the element of the stamp image itself. Check it out in my video tutorial here:
Hope you love this card as much as I do. I think it’ll bring a smile to anyone’s face. It’s so random and unexpected.
- *Gerda Steiner Designs – Upside Down Flamingo: https://bit.ly/2NOw33B
- Fiskar Paper Trimmer: https://goo.gl/LW8QvB
- Memento, Tuxedo Black Inkpad: https://goo.gl/VfNwsu
- Post It Full Adhesive Notes: http://amzn.to/2wqBHBj
- Distress Inks – Mowed Lawn, Salted Ocean, Tumbled Glass: https://goo.gl/AVMirX
- 3M Foam tape: http://amzn.to/2wlKLJ9
- Lawn Fawn – Push Here: https://goo.gl/mJvXMk
- Tim Holtz Mini Snips: https://goo.gl/cMxBbE
- Copics: (I recommend purchasing at Blick’s)
- R81, R83, R85, YR27, YR23
→ DISCLAIMER ←
Some products are provided by manufacturers for review and use. Affiliate links may be used at no cost to you.