I finally got myself to make a Christmas card, thanks to the new release by Mama Elephant! When I received the new release in the mail, I knew I just had to create something immediately.
I wanted something pretty simple and the Grid Window die from Mama Elephant made it really easy. I just colored up 12 snowmen and my card was more or less done. The special element to this card was using the Snow Marker. The snow marker dispenses a liquid that when heat is added, it’ll puff it up like snow. I added it to all the windows for the snowmen to sit on.
See how I created it by watching my process video:
→ SUPPLIES ←
Items marked with an asterisk (*) were provided by a store or the manufacturer. All other items were personally purchased.
- Mama Elephant – Little Snowman Agenda: https://goo.gl/DbFUms
- Mama Elephant – Grid Window Die: https://bit.ly/2QSHysP
- Mama Elephant – Occasional Labels: https://goo.gl/3xFjWZ
- Fiskar Paper Trimmer: https://goo.gl/LW8QvB
- Original Misti: https://goo.gl/dVGSwM
- Memento, Tuxedo Black Inkpad: https://goo.gl/VfNwsu
- Scor Tape (¼ inch): https://goo.gl/tJKrxy
- Tombow Mono Multi Glue: https://goo.gl/TWhSD4
- Cheap Foam Tape: http://amzn.to/2EYP8z4
- Distress inks – Chipped Sapphire, Faded Jeans, Black Soot: https://goo.gl/AVMirX
- Copics (I recommend buying from Blick): C9, C7, C5, YR18, Y15, Y13, R46, YG25, YG67, R39, R27, R85, R81, E25, E29, E34, G28, YG17, E13, B29, B26, B24, C1, BG10
- Distress Ink Blending Tool: https://goo.gl/MqT7N9
- Snow Marker: https://goo.gl/YjJDWo
→ DISCLAIMER ←
Some products are provided by manufacturers for review and use. Affiliate links may be used at no cost to you.