Hello everyone! I’m back today to share a card I put together based off of one of my favorite decorative items, split canvas art. I always love the look of it and wanted to translate that into a card. The only issue is the idea of cutting up an image that you spent time coloring but I think it’s totally worth it.
The thin sentiment finishes off the card nicely. Check out how I put this all together here:
→ SUPPLIES ←
Items marked with an asterisk (*) were provided by a store or the manufacturer. All other items were personally purchased.
- Simon Says Stamp – Sketched Flowers: https://bit.ly/2OGXSP6
- Mama Elephant – Happy Script: https://bit.ly/2y6vMTK
- Mama Elephant – Birthday Script: https://bit.ly/2y5iJlL
- Fiskar Paper Trimmer: http://shrsl.com/172ao
- Original Misti: http://shrsl.com/172ar
- Memento, Tuxedo Black Inkpad: https://goo.gl/VfNwsu
- Scor Tape (¼ inch): https://goo.gl/tJKrxy
- Tombow Mono Multi Glue: https://goo.gl/TWhSD4
- Zig Clean Color Brush Markers (48): http://shrsl.com/17i75
- Wagner Heat Gun: https://goo.gl/2Q4AaL
- Hero Arts Gold Embossing Powder: http://shrsl.com/17i7t
- Versamark, Embossing Ink: https://goo.gl/wbqyLu
→ DISCLAIMER ←
Some products are provided by manufacturers for review and use. Affiliate links may be used at no cost to you.