It contains the following items:
- 4×8 Summer Blooms Stamp Set
- 4×8 Summer BloomsCoordinating Die Set
- 4×8 Trinity Stamps Product Pocket for storage
- 12 piece collection of double sided 6×9 papers
- Summer Sparkles Embellishments
- InkOn3 Mini Ink Cubes in Fadeout no-line coloring ink, Sweet Petunia Pink, Marigold Orange, and Goddess Green
This exclusive kit is available only while supplies last for $39.99.
For my card today, I wanted to focus on the stamps and inks. I stamped images from the Summer Blooms stamp set using Ink on 3’s Fadeout ink onto watercolor paper. Because of how Ink on 3’s Fadeout Ink works, you can blend on top of it and it will pick up on the colors you place on top of it.
I ink blended the entire background using Goddess Green. For my image, I stamped it using the same Fadeout Ink on Bristol Mixed Media paper and did some no-line watercoloring using all the inks in this card kit. Once I finished, I used the coordinating die to die cut out my image and popped it on foam tape on my Goddess Green background.
For the sentiment, I actually pulled out the Big and Bold Sentiments from Trinity Stamps, stamping it using Fadeout Ink and watercoloring it using Sweet Petunia Pink and Marigold Orange. To finish off the card, I used the Summer Sparkles Embellishment and sprinkled them around my card panel.
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you get inspired to create. Come back again soon for more inspiration and ideas! Happy Crafting!