Hello there! Thanks for stopping by and checking out the tags I created for the 25 Days of Christmas Tags.
For me, I love creating multiple tags at the same time and make them a little different from each other with similar aspects. I decided to use Scalloped Circle Dies as a base for my tags. The shape generally looks like a wreath so this was perfect. First, I used two different patterned papers from the Sunrise paper pad to die cut a larger shape and die cut a smaller piece using white cardstock.
I wanted a bow and although the stamp set, Bowtiful, would be perfect for this, I really wanted to use the bow die from the Winter Wreath Decor dies. I cut out two using white cardstock and colored them in using alcohol markers, adding the look of dimension to them.
I love the layers of the patterns and colors, making the holiday tags look really pretty adn detailed. As a final touch, I took one of the sentiments from Bowtiful that has the “To” and “From”, that finishes off a vital part of a Christmas tag.
Hope you enjoyed the tags here and check out all the other tags created for 25 Days of Christmas Tags.
Have a great day!
I finally got myself to make a Christmas card, thanks to the new release by Mama Elephant! When I received the new release in the mail, I knew I just had to create something immediately.
I wanted something pretty simple and the Grid Window die from Mama Elephant made it really easy. I just colored up 12 snowmen and my card was more or less done. The special element to this card was using the Snow Marker. The snow marker dispenses a liquid that when heat is added, it’ll puff it up like snow. I added it to all the windows for the snowmen to sit on.
See how I created it by watching my process video:
→ SUPPLIES ←
Items marked with an asterisk (*) were provided by a store or the manufacturer. All other items were personally purchased.
- Mama Elephant – Little Snowman Agenda: https://goo.gl/DbFUms
- Mama Elephant – Grid Window Die: https://bit.ly/2QSHysP
- Mama Elephant – Occasional Labels: https://goo.gl/3xFjWZ
- Fiskar Paper Trimmer: https://goo.gl/LW8QvB
- Original Misti: https://goo.gl/dVGSwM
- Memento, Tuxedo Black Inkpad: https://goo.gl/VfNwsu
- Scor Tape (¼ inch): https://goo.gl/tJKrxy
- Tombow Mono Multi Glue: https://goo.gl/TWhSD4
- Cheap Foam Tape: http://amzn.to/2EYP8z4
- Distress inks – Chipped Sapphire, Faded Jeans, Black Soot: https://goo.gl/AVMirX
- Copics (I recommend buying from Blick): C9, C7, C5, YR18, Y15, Y13, R46, YG25, YG67, R39, R27, R85, R81, E25, E29, E34, G28, YG17, E13, B29, B26, B24, C1, BG10
- Distress Ink Blending Tool: https://goo.gl/MqT7N9
- Snow Marker: https://goo.gl/YjJDWo
→ DISCLAIMER ←
Some products are provided by manufacturers for review and use. Affiliate links may be used at no cost to you.
I love when fall arrives and it’s almost Christmas. (Yes, it’s still September but it’s my favorite season and I’ve been secretly thinking of the holidays ever since fall arrived.)
I decided to create a simple and sweet scene for a Christmas card. It actually mixes two different companies together, Lawn Fawn and Penny Black, but it looks like it matches perfectly together!
- Penny Black Stamps – Twinkle & Wish
- Lawn Fawn – Cherry Christmas, Toboggan Together, Hillside borders, Mini Snowflakes
- Ranger Distress Inks
- Copic and Spectrum Noir markers